Serverless technology is a means of adding custom behaviour without having to worry too much about infrastructure, deployment, or maintenance. Serverless functions are single-purpose, programmatic functions that are hosted by cloud computing platforms.
You may access serverless functions from the Hypi platform. You need to have a docker image of the function created on the platform like OpenWhisk.
How to set up and use Serverless?
Steps are as follow:
If you need to implement advanced functionalities like Webhooks, Workflows, and Triggers using serverless technology, you can do it as well! Check below topics to implement them using OpenWhisk. It also includes comprehensive guide to use OpenWhisk.
- How to use Serverless Function
- How to create a serverless function to login using REST API
- Parsing RSS feeds with serverless functions on the Hypi platform
- Create Account with Password Strength Checker using OpenWhisk and Hypi
- Discount Coupons use case with OpenWhisk Conductors and Hypi
- Using OpenWhisk Web action and Hypi’s File Upload APIs, manage QR code images
- Build Invoice Creation App using Hypi’s low code API