A Hypi App may have a functional dependency on one or more apps. Borrow the functionalities from other apps using the
Dependencies feature. When you add an app as a dependency, your Hypi app will inherit its behavior.
- To add
Dependencies, click on
Versions. You will find the
Dependenciessection. Click on
+Createto add a dependency.
- Search for
Appname to add a dependency.
- Click on the App name listed below.
- You will get a list of releases. Select the appropriate release.
- The release gets listed under the
- There is another way to add a dependency. Click on
+ Custom Dependency.
- Here, you need to enter
Release IDto add a release as a dependency. You may copy the Release ID from the settings section of the release to be added.
- The release from the app gets added in the section. You may remove the dependencies by clicking the
- Added dependencies can also be seen under the
Visual Builder. Tables from the added Releases get added as dependencies under Table listing. Hence, schema from the added releases gets inherited.