After adding the User, the next step is adding probable actions by the User.
Here are a few real-life examples for your reference!
A) For the Patient Information system,
- A doctor can search for patient information history.
- A doctor can enter the diagnosis.
- A nurse can enter the values of health parameters.
- A receptionist can enter the next appointment date.
B) For Library System,
- A librarian can search the subscriber details.
- A librarian can make a new book entry.
- A subscriber can search books by an Author.
Adding an action by the user is easy!
+Add an Actionbutton. Add the action and press Enter.
You can change the status of an action. Click on the
You and your team members can add comments to action as well. Click on the
Commentsicon. The Comments dialogue box appears.
You can delete an action by clicking the