Create a table using Visual Builder
Releases tab to add Tables to the schema.
- Under the
Visual Data Builder tab, you will be able to create a Table adding the entries visually through UI. Click on
+Add Table to add a new table.
- Name the table based upon your data model.
- Click on
+Add Fields to add fields/columns to the table.
- Using this UI, you will be able to enter various data types like string, integer, float, ID, Boolean, etc.
- Enter the field name and select the type of the field.
- You can declare an array of a field type by clicking
Allow Multiple Values. You can also make a field mandatory by clicking
- You may select the field having any table as a data type. Select the data table from the drop-down list to link the table.
- Click on
Save and Continue button to save the field.
- Table entries get saved in the schema.
- If you need to edit an entry click on the field.
- You may delete or edit the entries by clicking the highlighted buttons.
- There are some in-built tables from Hypi called
Core Tables. They are automatically added as a dependency in the schema. You can check these tables by clicking on Core Tables under
- Select the table to get the details.